12.11.2007

Collective Intellect Tracking Brands in the Social Graph



We all know my obsession with "the graph," and lately I have been using Collective Intellect's social media monitoring and analytics app, Media Intellect and seriously, it rocks. Every morning I get emails reporting the topics I am tracking with blog posts and blog authority. The dashboard allows me to track maven identification within a specific topic as well as frequency, share of voice, trends over time, and tonal sentiment. I'll be posting some data I find in the next week as I am tracking.

Collective Intellects clients include: Chrysler, Fleishman, Old Mutual, the American Diabetes Association, the US Chamber of Commerce, as well as extracting tonal sentiment intelligence for Yahoo! Finance (widget on the Finance homepage)

No comments: